Week 6 – Game 1

Hi everyone,

This week I visited three blogs and left a comment:

• Nicholas’s Blog
  • McDowell Media’s Blog
  • Marianne’s Blog

I think all of these blogs were superb and went into a lot of detail about a lot of things.

On Nicholas’s Blog I made a comment on his post called ‘Genius Hour project’. This post was about water pollution and the devastating effects it has on the environment. I really enjoyed reading this blog and watching the video he made as it gave me an insight to what was really happening all around the world.

Here is the link to the post and if you scroll down you should be able to see my comment:

Genius Hour Project

The next blog I visited was McDowell Media’s Blog. I read their post on the 2011 Japan Tsunami and made a comment. This post was a story based on the devastating 2011 tsunami on the coast of Japan. I loved reading this story as it kept me guessing until the very end and I loved their idea of getting others to finish the story. This post appealed to me as in class right now we are studying how to prepare for tsunamis and the effects they can have on society.

http://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/2016/10/25/2011-japan-tsunami-activity-4/

The last blog I visited was Marianne’s Blog. On this blog I visited a post called ‘Being Proud of your Nationality, it’s something Amazing’. This post was all about being proud of your nationality (hence the name) and how she is proud to be a Filipino. I ย quite enjoyed reading this post as it described how it felt to be a Filipino and the natural disasters that occur there. I was drawn to this post as it got me thinking how loyal I was to being Australian and how it felt to be Australian.

http://mariannella.weebly.com/mariannes-blog/being-proud-of-of-your-nationality-is-just-something-so-amazing

I highly recommend you read all of these blogs as they are all amazing and very informative. They were all also very creative.

Please leave a comment!

Olivia ๐Ÿ™‚

6 thoughts on “Week 6 – Game 1

1. Hi. My name is Amanda, and I think your blog is very interesting. I would like you to comment on my blog when you have time. My blog is amandhirsc8904.blogspot.com.

• Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for visiting!

I just checked out your blog and it’s really cool!

I will be sure to leave a comment later today.

Thanks again,

Olivia ๐Ÿ™‚